LEGOG a walk through Britain

 Estimated time to start my LEJOG walk is the 27th of May 2022


A pretty scary thought ; but I can do it.

 Not long to go now as the clock counts down. (As you can see i am not that computer savvy or i would of installed a count down clock; but i will try do the best i can and  record my trip on a Blog. I  also surprise myself  i am actually making this blog 

Got most of my gear together like Ruck- sack  tent etc. Just little thing s now; i am sure i will forget something but then again i am not walking the Australian outback it is the UK so should stumble on a shop or two.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting
    Lots of discovery
    Stay fit
    Roger and Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cotswold Wayyyyyyyyy

Day 7