To be honest this is the toughest thing I have ever attempted. I am now at Boscastle I was lucky to get booked for two nights at a great YHA . 

Tomorrow I set off to Bude my feet are feeling a bit better but I will try battle on. Boscastle is a interesting cute little village. It has a tideal harbour area where you can see the ocean tidal surge coming through to eventually fill the harbour. It looks spectacular with raging torrents and blow holes in the rocks.

I went to the witchcraft museum to pass a bit of time and cut down on walking it was quite interesting 

Amazing what they use to think a few years ago. But whoooo knows😊

Comments

  1. Enjoying reading your blog Tom and seeing the beautiful scenery. Viv

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cotswold Wayyyyyyyyy

Day 7