Due to technical hiccups I was unable to blog so this is my blog for the last few days.So far it has been pretty tough the section between Lands end and St Ives was a bit of a shocker. I was not really prepared enough. Had do drink water from the pristine streams that run down the hill sides to survive Also wild camped one night as too exusted to carry on. Been drenched once and my legs and feet are giving me hell . Staying at a place called Portreath in a bnb. Another reason no blogs as the mobile coverage is terrible down here.

The scenery is stunning and food for the soul for some reason I can not down load pics but I will keep on trying

Tomorrow off to Perranport. I hope to do more blogs soon.

 



Comments

  1. News at last
    Bit concerned
    Your tough and I'm sure, will adapt
    Roger and Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cotswold Wayyyyyyyyy

Day 7